How did I let this happen?

How? How did I let this happen. I didn't blog in 2013. At all?

Sigh. Okay today is the day of repentance!

But you know the scene has changed so much since a lot of us started blogging back in 2007. Bloggin has so many more competitors or should I say different outlets now that people can microblog on sites like twitter and instagram.

But nonetheless, we shall blog on because there's always time for a good story. Especially one about the extremes of living in Nigeria. I have been in and out of Lagos over the past few months and in true naija style, I've had some pretty interesting encounters.

So if you're still out there, so am I! Would love to read about what you all are up to!



Comments

  1. Was here only two days ago and wondering the same but was quiet delighted to see you'd posted again! welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts